Sunday, August 1, 2010

Welcome to the par-tay

Right before 2nd birthday party - turns out she was sick

First birthday cake ever

Birth Day

Today is Navarre's birthday party with a bit of a slip 'n slide/kiddie pool feel to it. I think she is going to LOVE the slip 'n slide - given there was a fit on the kitchen floor this morning when I showed it to her and wouldn't let her slip and slide ASAP. Having to wait until after her nap for the party proved to be too much for the almost 3-year old. She keeps asking every day if she's three yet. I can only imagine her excitement when she will about to hit the double digits!

Navarre, I hope you have an awesome party and enjoy your 4th year on this planet with us half as much as you've enjoyed the first three.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will be the first of your birthday parties I've missed, Princess 'Varre! But you are in my thoughts and in my heart all day. I can't imagine the fun you'll have because you Par-tay every day of your life! You are the BEST, my NOW 3-year old!
Love, Your Big!