Wednesday, June 8, 2011

First birthdays and last days

It's been a long time since I posted anything, which if you're reading you know. The past 6 months have been tough and tiring and joyful and hopeful at the same time. On a very happy note, we celebrated Pooter's 1st birthday this past Saturday with a party at our house. Close friends and family and two cakes made it an awesome time.


I made photo garlands of pictures of Jay from throughout the year and hung up from the chandelier. For a first try, I was pretty happy with how it turned out.


Daddy and Jay waiting for the party to start.

Big boy struttin' his stuff.


His smash cake, which was really big :)


Can I get this whole cake in my mouth? Maybe...




I LOVE CAKE!




I'm also back to work this week. I can't believe it's been a year. I said the same thing when I went back after a year away from (outside) work with Navarre. It's good to be back and hopefully the family can get into a nice little work week routine in the mornings. It will definitely be nice having two full incomes again.

I promise to not be away as long before the next post. There's so much to write about...Jay's shrek ear getting removed, the dead deer carcass in the woods next to the house, how long it will take a multinational consulting conglomerate to get me a functioning computer...until next time. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, all very comprehensive and clear explanation, so I am suggested some Free instant Approval Article Directory click2article.com, click2article.info and click4article.com It is a great way to increase traffic to your website & blog as well as to improve page rank due to the built up backlinks.