Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fireflies

While we were in Windsor at the Zaniers', we caught fireflies with the kids on several nights. I thought back to catching these with Dad in Mr. Roy's lot across the street from us. We loved doing that as kids. But, the fireflies all disappeared out of the lot for some reason. I don't know what happened to them. Pollution?? Not the right weather?? Who knows. All I know is it sure was fun to do that again. Then, I see them as I'm driving home from the special ed ice cream shop in Harrah...must be the right conditions for fireflies here too.

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Special ed ice cream shop in Harrah?? Are they graduates from the Harrah post office?? I'm SURE Nicole would have a comment on that one! :)

Leslie said...

hmmmm, that's a good question. I experienced the post office today. I think it's the children of the postal workers at the ice cream shop.

Anonymous said...

Hey.. fireflies are fun :-)

Send me your mailing address while in LA so I can send the princess her birthday present!