Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Calling all Superheroes!

As many of you know, I am participating in Drop Zone - Halifax 2009 in support of Easter Seals Nova Scotia. I will be rapelling down a 23-story building in downtown Halifax on September 18th. You too can take part in this by sponsoring me for this great cause.

Easter Seals Nova Scotia supports children, teens and adults with physical disabilities in Nova Scotia. My goal is to raise $2,000, but I have to at least meet the minimum of $1,500. Help me help Easter Seals, and you can be a Superhero too! Follow the link below to donate. You can donate by credit card online and have a tax receipt emailed to you for donations over $15.

http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=2280103

Thank you in advance to everyone who donates.

No comments: