Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pink Christmas

The other day we're in the car listening to an Elvis Christmas CD, and I ask Navarre if we're going to have a blue Christmas. Her prompt reply was, "No, Momma, a pink Christmas." How could I have ever thought otherwise?

We finally got our tree decorated and some decorations up in the house. We still don't have lights outside, but maybe before Christmas Eve it will happen...maybe.

It's been hard getting into the Christmas spirit when I feel so crappy. I haven't actually gotten sick in over a week, but the non-stop nauseous feeling is worse. Anyway, enough details about that. I've gotten up and made breakfast for us both mornings this weekend, so that's progress.

Here are some picture to enjoy. I'm hoping to not make it as long until my next post.

Navarre making her Christmas list, which included the following: camera, baby doll, Upsy Daisy doll, Christmas magic wand, blue play dough, green play dough, and I'm not kidding and I didn't even prompt her to say this - little sister.

Our first big snow of the season. Jamie and Navarre made a snowman that fell over about an hour later. Momma got hot chocolate ready for everyone.

Us decorating the Christmas tree.

3 comments:

Julie Zanier said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!We were so excited to hear the news! Maybe another girl?
I can't believe all the snow! We barely had a snow flake fall. The kids are waiting to pummel me and Bri with snow balls! The kids said they want to visit you 'cause of all the snow! Have fun shoveling!!!
xo

Anonymous said...

Oh, the "Christmas tree a gettin'"

sjm said...

That list-making photo is lovely.