Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Santa's alive and kickin'

I took Navarre to the same mall to take her picture with the same Santa that she has taken a picture with for the past 2 years. He's a very nice, believable Old Santa; there isn't a big line up; and it's cheap. Perfect.

I will try to describe this year's picture with no expletives, but I'm telling you it will be very short. The not nice lady taking the picture jingled her bell one too many times and wouldn't take her finger off the zoom. You should see Navarre's pretty dress and shoes and Santa's whole set up with the big chair and decorations. Instead, you see Navarre and some of Santa's face. Jamie thinks I'm over-reacting because I'm pregnant. I think the woman who hates her job taking the pictures is a complete moron. You can judge for yourself. Although, Navarre is smiling and about to enjoy that great candy cane.

Just in case you don't remember how far this little girl has come...have a look back and notice how you can see all of Navarre and Santa.

2008 - Christmas memories of the ER and the hospital and the generous people who brought gifts to Navarre while in the hospital.

2007 - the year of "is it a boy or is it a girl?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This year Santa looks like he didn't have quite as much eggnog as last year! I'm sure he got an ear full from Navarre.