Friday, May 2, 2008

April showers...

In April I was busy with showers...for babies and weddings. Shelly & Mike (along with the rest of us) are still waiting on Baby C. Now that she's within a week of the due date, it's got to be any day now!

Jackie's bridal shower was the latest. Here are a couple of pics...it's been almost a week since, but Jamie's eye business and the playoffs have kept me a little distracted. The bridal shower was great, and it was nice to meet some of her soon to be in-laws! Last Saturday was an all-day bake-a-thon since I was in charge of desserts. I have to say the cupcakes were yummy:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dessert table is beautiful -- or shoud I say the desserts are beautiful?! Yummm, makes me hungry for sugar. Also a beautiful picture of you and --Jackie, I presume!

Leslie said...

Yep, that's Jackie:)

Anonymous said...

Woo!! I made it on to your blog!! The desserts were amazing!! Everyone was raving about them... You could definitely have a career making yummy sweets, my girl. You're so talented!

Anonymous said...

hi leslie :-)

from ethan and mommy

Leslie said...

Hi Ethan! I'm glad you're reading my blog. I need a pic of you to put up there!!