Sunday, January 4, 2009

Eggnog & serum sickness

I think I can sum up our trip to Louisiana with a few words. The trip was not at all what I had envisioned for Christmas 2008. Two trips to the ER and two nights in the hospital to treat serum sickness and several glasses of eggnog later and we're back in Halifax.

I've got some good pics from the trip and the after-effects of the blizzard we came home to. While 82 and humid wasn't ideal for Christmas, it sure beat hip deep snow at the end of our driveway.

I'm going to enjoy the last night with Jamie before getting back to work and the routine of our lives and will post pics later. Happy New Year to everyone, and I hope 2009 brings you all the happiness you wish for.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

While I'd like to see pics, since I haven't uploaded any of my own, I guess I can't throw stones.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Ylog!