Thursday, November 8, 2007

Exhausted

I'm exhausted today. I'm not feeling well. My sinuses are making my throat hurt...It's taking me longer to go to sleep after getting up with the baby around 4 am every night. I'm not sure why because I'm so tired, but that's probably the reason...because I'm so tired.

Anyway, not much happening today. We went for a walk this morning. Don't think I'm super eager to go for walks in the morning when it's chilly outside. The baby wouldn't sleep, but needed to sleep. I thought the fresh air and strolling would knock her out, and it did like a ton of bricks - that is right until I got into the bathtub, then crying. So, she's finally asleep again. We'll see how long this one lasts...

Oh, I don't think I updated Nicole's colonoscopy for everyone. The procedure went fine. She'll get results from some biopsies next week, but everything looks good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know I started the actual discussion, but to read the phrase "Nicole's colonoscopy" kind of made me cringe a little. I thought about putting the pictures online and I'm glad I didn't! Clarification - these are internal pictures, not the doc smiling at the camera while I'm under sedation!