Sunday, June 15, 2008

She's a dancin', dancin', dancin', dancin' machine

Saturday was Shaina's birthday. We went up to New Glasgow for the night and had a great time...
I am happy to report that the annual Shaina dance-off continued with 2 numbers and a guest appearance by Ben, or also known as Ben-Jammin'. Shaina's hip hop routine was a classic in her "ghetto shirt". Ben's guest appearance in the Dixie Chicks dance was priceless. Even though Ben had some super cool moves, I would suggest some classes...yea

Just prior to this dancing interlude, I discovered my third life lesson. I'd like to take credit for this one, but I cannot. Shaina, the newest member of the 31 club, came up with this fine piece of wisdom.

Life Lesson #3: "Practice rounds are for pussies."

Thinking back to all the times someone says, "Let's just do the first round for practice," I totally agree with this.

Today is Father's Day, so I want to give a shout out to my Dad - best Dad south of the Mason-Dixon Line, and to Jamie - Navarre's rad Dad. You're the best:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Same ol' Shaina....

Anonymous said...

Please, don't tell me Shaina is going to start acting 30! Where are the yellow flowers in her hair and a dress cut down to there?!!