Friday, June 27, 2008

Gettin' ready

I haven't posted in a while because I'm starting to realize that we have few days until the Portage in the Sportage '08 begins, and there's a lot to do before we go.

I'll be posting on the road and giving updates, so stay tuned. I'm trying to book us places on the road with wireless internet. I've got to have something to do when the baby goes to sleep. We'll see how much sleep we all get with a playpen set up in one room with our bed....hum, I'm hoping for the best.

We're leaving July 3rd, but before then we'll have a birthday celebration for Jamie with his family and countless soccer games...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 days and counting!!! Happy Birthday, in advance, to Jamie. I guess he'll have as many birthday celebrations during the Portage in the Sportage as Navarre! We'll have another one for him when you arrive in BR!