Thursday, June 12, 2008

Swirling, swirling

My head is swirling. Navarre and I had our big trip home from May 26-June 3rd. We had a great time; we both got sick. LSU won the Regional and subsequently the Super Regional for a trip to Omaha. My Paw-Paw passed away on June 5th. It wasn't unexpected, but still upsetting. So, I headed back on June 6th and returned to Hali yesterday.

Navarre didn't make the second trip with me. She wasn't quite 100% yet, and I was too sick to make that trip with her again...it's a long trip for her. Nicole and T drove in for the weekend. It was nice seeing the extended family, but wish it could have been under better circumstances.

Now, I've got a priority list of things that have to get done before the big Portage in the Sportage '08. First on that list is finding child care for September. We had this all squared away, and then the (there are not enough vulgar cuss words in the book for me to describe how I feel about this woman now) woman backed out on us. So, that's #1. A couple of gift projects is #2. Then all of the house/financial/appointment stuff to do before we leave.

Not much time for blogging, but will try to keep posting....

No comments: