Monday, March 17, 2008

Busdriver, move that bus!

So here they are...pics of the newly painted upstairs. There are no before pictures, as I did not want to be reminded of what it looked like before. You can't fully appreciate how much better this looks if you didn't see the before. But if you didn't, consider yourself lucky. A big thanks to Dad for helping us paint. It would have taken us much longer without him.

We have a split-entry house. I never knew what this was until I moved here. When you walk in the front door, you have to either go up the stairs to the living room or downstairs to the basement. Split-entries are really common here. Anyway, it makes for taking pictures sort of difficult, but I did the best I could.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! It looks great and it really sets off that fabulous tile floor in the entry way. :)

Anonymous said...

Color looks great. I love the change.