Wednesday, March 19, 2008

That slut!

Funny, I get Maclean's magazine, a new came today actually, and I hadn't read this open letter. Perhaps it's not in the new issue. I found this on Dooce's site. I'm including this for those readers in Louisiana and other points South who can't quite understand my hatred of winter that comes around every February and March, and I'm including it for those local readers who can't quite articulate how you feel about Mother Nature right now. Please take a moment to read it and understand how I'm feeling.

Pause while you're reading...

Now that you have some idea of the contempt I'm feeling, I must go and have a cocktail so that I can physically handle the breakdown that might occur after the freezing rain/rain/snow event that is forecasted for tonight.

No comments: