Thursday, April 3, 2008

Update

I haven't posted in a while. I've been feeling pretty crappy with sinus stuff bothering me. I'm also planning a couple of showers (one bridal and one spa party), and I constantly pull live wires out of my child's mouth. That's about all.

I've got some new pics to upload, but that would require me to go downstairs to that computer, upload the photos and post them on the blog. Right now I'm cozy on the couch with the laptop; I'm going to drink my tea, play with the baby and do my part of her bedtime routine....diaper and clothes change and a nice baby massage. Jamie does the book and the bottle and the bed. It's a good little routine we have going...I wish somebody would massage my body with lotion, change me into my PJs, read me a book, feed me and gently place me in bed.

No comments: