Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Portage in the Sportage '08 update

I've started loosely planning our road trip this summer. Right now, I've got us gone for about 7 weeks. This is too long for some in our house, so I'm looking to revise. I say if you're going to do it; do it right. We all know about how I feel about doing things half-ass. So, we'll see. I've started to contact folks we'd like to stop and visit during the trip. In other words, if you're a friend and live somewhere remotely close to our route this summer you may be asked if we can stopover at your place! I think I've mentioned this before, but I am so damn excited for this trip that I can barely contain myself when I start thinking about it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

woo hoo! Can't wait... your room will be dog hair free! I PROMISE!