Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Can't wait for Halloween

I can't wait for Halloween this year. My sister-in-law, Shaina, is having a Halloween dinner. She had one last year, but I was in OK visiting a certain 30 year-old! She's insisted we all have costumes, even the baby. So, I'm going to make her a candy corn costume! I bought the orange, yellow and white fabric today. It will be a simple thick striped A-line dress with a white cone-shaped hat. I'm a bit scared the hat will look like a KKK hood. I'll try my best to make it not look like a KKK hood. I'll post pics when it's done. My last sewing project was a disaster, so I'm looking forward to a successful project.

Jamie had a concert last night with Nova Symphonia. I couldn't go because of the bebe, but he said it went really well. Here's a pic of Navarre and her dapper daddy.

No comments: