Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's only Tuesday

This week is a long one. LSU lost on Saturday and Jamie has rehearsal or a concert or parents' night or something every night this week, including a double rehearsal he had on Sunday. That means I don't get relief from the baby on weeknights. I love her to death, but I need a break when he gets home! His concert is tonight, and I would love to go. However, I don 't think the 2 month old would really behave at the concert for that long:)

So, not much else going on. I'm trying to get the baby's passport nonsense straightened out so that we can fly to LA in January. Don't get me started on that. I thought the US process was ass-backwards, but as it turns out the Canadian process is just as screwy. These things don't surprise me, just annoy me.

Here's today's pic...sleeping baby:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So beautiful!! You know I'd take the night shift, but the commute is just hell!