Thursday, October 11, 2007

Technically challenged


So, I'm figuring out how to get my picture on the profile...Nicole, quit laughing. I think everyone has a blog, or it seems like it. There are over 6300 in Nova Scotia alone on blogspot. Anyway, this is mainly for uploading my profiile pic since I have to post it in the blog first. Well that figures, I just tried to add my image and I'm getting an error message. I'll have to work on that later.

Although I did go on a bit of a rant yesterday about all baby all the time, I will be giving little updates on the blog. Last night, she slept so well. Navarre went to sleep around 8:30 and didn't wake up until almost 3 am! That's her longest sleep yet. She was up for about 2 hours, then slept until 7:45 this morning. Last night was the longest block of sleep I've gotten since she was born!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

All baby half the time!

Claudia Ortiz said...

WELCOME TO THE CYBER WORLD LESLIE!!! (In case you don't know who Furd's Mom is - its Claudia, Nicole's friend in NJ!!) I've bookmarked your blog so I can catch up on AAAALL the baby pics you post (that Nicole doesn't post on HER blog first) - that is, once you figure out how to get pics on here!!

Unknown said...

I have an unfortunately feeling that she's going to stop sending me pictures!