Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ugh...




Ok, so that was the worst game ever. LSU's defense against Kentucky has so many holes a Mack truck could have done figure 8s on the field. And I loss count of the dropped passes around 6 or 7. The Tigers are much better than they played tonight, so the game should not have come down to overtime, however the horrible calls in the 4 quarter and overtime can't be overlooked. I think the Kentucky touchdown that was reviewed at the end of the game should have been called back. It didn't look like he broke the plane of the goal on the replay. Then, in the last overtime I don't see how the Kentucky receiver can knock down the LSU defender, causing the receiver to be wide open in the endzone for the touchdown, and not get called for interference. Anyway, that game blows...more like the LSU effort blew.

On a happier note, I'm trying to stick to my vow of taking and posting a picture a day. There were so many cute ones today, I'm posting a couple.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, not the best day as a Tiger football fan!