Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bananas & sweet potatoes - oh me oh my


Baby girl is a fan of bananas and sweet potatoes! I'm not surprised, as both the Louques and Falcones love to eat just about everything. I'm not sure what will be next...does it matter? I don't know, but that's a lot of responsibility introducing a foreign food to a newbie for the first time ever. Maybe some squash; maybe some green beans; maybe some grapes??


We've been getting this look a lot lately..."What? I didn't do anything, and you can't prove anything."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you should get used to the "I didn't do anything" look. Keep in mind you'll get what you gave 10 fold. I wish you all the luck in the world!

Anonymous said...

It won't work for Navarre to say, "Nicole did it" -- that's her name, too! Auntie Nicole, I guess Navarre will just have to stick to, "It wasn't me"!